6.12.2007

The clock strikes 12

I've been putting it off too long and I need to write, recap and share.
Let me just say that I hope everyone had a grand weekend! My weekend was filled with laughs, hugs, talks, Harley's, wind, too many beers and great food! Wow, that was a mouth full.
I love seeing my dad and miss him far too much. I don't get home as much as I would like and it is starting to pay a toll on me.
The familiar sounds, sights and being able to relax! Sometimes I forget how much I need my breaks from the real world, normality, bills, and life.
I also was able to see my grandparents. I love their home. My grandma has been very good about keeping and holding on to items that i grew up with. I always feel and touch my way around and daydream about when I was 4 years old, running around with not a care in the world. but sadly they are moving down to California to be closer to my great grandma. Its a wise choice and now I can see both at one time.


Yup, I am generation number 5!


I love this! My grandma has old country decor all over their yard and around my grandpas shop.

They are both immaculate gardeners and growers. Their property always looks like a park in a magazine.
And of course I couldn't forget Chuck. They have had him for over 20 years!





Button, button... whose got the button?
I DO I DO!



Blank gift tags

View more in my shoppe <3

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Wow, what fabulous treasures!

Felicia
http://fluffyflowers.typepad.com/

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)